Monday, July 8, 2013

My Husband's SECRET (Thrilling)

I know it has been more than a year after the Dana air plane crash, that is the reason why I want to ask for the opinion of the ladies.
My name is olaide and am married to a very successful&wonderful handsome man and we have been married for 3 years with a beautiful daughter. Don't let me bore you with plenty introductions.


On the 3rd of june 2012 my husband had a meeting in lagos that he had to attend and of course all arrangements had been made regards flights which was Dana airline, I took him to the airport to board the plane and he called that he was sitted and told me he loved me that I should expect his call as soon as he gets to lagos and unknowingly for me my husband bribed his way out of the aircraft and went to his mistress's house but some few hours later a breaking news appeared on the Television that a certain Dana airline from abuja had crashed in Agege area of lagos, I had never been scared in my whole entire life as my heart just melted right infront of me, the questions running through my mind was could it be his plane??? It turned out it was his plane.


I immediately picked up my fone and dialled his number and it rang. With great joy ,I felt relieved. low and behold a female voice answered and said my husband was still in abuja with her. Apparently, they were not aware of the Crash that happened. I had mixed feelings. SHOCK,JOY,ANGER,BETRAYAL & HAPPINESS rushed through my brain. I have never suspected my husband to have an affair but after some months of serious investigation, I uncovered so many filthy secrets and that lady that picked up his phone happened to be just one of his numerous mistresses. He doesn't keep late nights, he doesn't drink and he doesn't smoke. Our sex life has been very great. In fact, I call him the JAGABAN on Bed. Yet he could do this to me. I have tried to raise the issue but he said he misplaced his phone at the airport and one of the attendants who's voice I heard, picked it up.

His story was too good to be true and because of the sensitivity of the air crash involving life and death, I decided to drop it. Not that am not grateful he's alive, but I feel resentment and have been taken for a fool. I am hurt deep down and am only waiting for the right moment. Now I ask myself do I call that lady an angel and thank her or what???????

Infidelity is a Norm in our society. Especially if its coming from the male counterpart. I wonder what this woman is going through now. Will she forgive and forget? Even if the man is ready to make ammendments and forsake his old ways. But I always ask myself this question; if I have the Prettiest, Hardworking ,Caring and Loving wife, will I still cheat? Some of you might argue with my answer either I say Yes or No. I do not know why some of these things happen. Maybe I should wait till I wear the shoe right? Time will tell.........


N.B - Your advice is needed. True Life Story

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#deepsigh....

Anonymous said...

U will still cheat if you are not a satisfied person, it's not possbible to have the best patner, there will always be differences in marriage, but the ability to resolve conflict and contentment with your patner matter's a lot.

Mz_Greyz said...

In order to let peace reign, its advisable to forgive and let go of the pains that you felt as a result of your husband's infidelity. Its hard yes! But he's alive n he's been performing his roles as ur husband. All you need do, is remain the excellent wife u've alwaz been and if possible engage in truth seeking conversations with love, sincerity and without pressure, and with time he would have no choice than to give up all others and remain with you.