Thursday, October 31, 2013

Kanye West wants to be a soccer dad.


Kanye West wants to be a soccer dad.

Although his and Kim Kardashian's daughter North West is only four months old, the rapper is already excited about his little one's possible future plans...particularly when it comes to sports.

"I want to figure out a way to do my work and be my daughter's soccer coach," Kanye told 97.1 AMP Radio. "I'm going to be a soccer coach and redesign their uniforms. I'll redesign the mini van."

The new dad couldn't stop gushing over his baby girl and his ladylove, adding, "I hang out with my girl and my daughter every day. No place I'd rather be. Not even when I'm thinking about things I'm creating in business, my biggest goal is to get home to family."

Aww!

The couple welcomed their daughter June 15 , and are set to tie the knot "next summer," Kanye told Power 106 FM.

No comments: