Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MY BOO Vs MY CRUSH

Permit me to start by saying ' A bird at hand they say, is worth two in the bush'. Prince Yemi mike please publish my story on your post. I remember when we met in pecham, London this summer we had a long, lengthy discussion about your blog and I decided to tell you a little story about the recent happenings in my dramatic life. I hope you hide my identity even if you don't, I don't care anymore. By the way, why are you still single????? I find it hard to believe. You are such a gentleman with focus and ambition. Looks and height, you got it! Are you sure you are ok? Those were her exact words, Thanks for the compliment though. *blushed*
 Let me start from here

I met this fine, charming dude sometime ago, very intelligent, humble and mature. After a couple of dates and hangouts , we started seeing each other more often , those kind of dates when both parties have not made it official but are dating in their minds. That was the mindset. It was like I have never loved before, just like the first time you have that butterfly feelings.


In fact, I was ready to let go of my long time relationship. After all, it wasn't spontaneous and spicy like it used to be. Peter had changed; he had become less attractive, less charming, less caring, no pampering, little attention and the other things we demand as women. You know we have got needs too. He used to be a machine on bed I nick named him *GERMAN MACHINE * but now, he's lost interest an acts like a * NIGERIAN MACHINE * always giving up halfway when am just getting started. Apologies to the Nigerian men.



Enter the new guy I met .He is an entrepreneur, got his own business so we hardly talk because of his frantic and hectic schedule. I was like he's would be busy now, so I shouldn't  disturb and then  we end up not Talking for  weeks, This hurt so much but I tried to  act strong. But whenever we talked, we spent hours on the phone together. Anyways, we got to see again after four months jus when I was giving up on him. I guess because  we aren't staying in the same place, seeing him again was the best thing that had happen 2 me in a long time , I felt like a princess, I was glowing from  within, In fact it was a memorable experience...............


I saw the opportunity as a way 2 really define what was between us. Had I known, I might have left it the way it was. In short, bringing up the topic was the beginning of heart break, depression, sadness. I forgot to put it, he's a Muslim and from a royal family. when we Talked  deeper, the  story started changing , he said I should not  even think of anything too serious, because  he's in a relationship and In fact he's involved with her already , that his family won't even allow him bring in a Christian neither a Yoruba girl . It had something to do with this family lineage beliefs and traditions and all dat. I cried my heart out, Apart from the fact that we saw once in a while, our meetings were epic and adventurous, and he knew how to treat a lady right. It was like my world was coming to an end. Couldn't  sleep for  days, cried all night, Couldn't eat, Now my main bobo is worried about me, he was concerned  after he noticed my  weight loss, the depressing look on my face.


 So we sat down and talked  about  it, and I told him, I was already considering leaving  the relationship  because  I found someone  else.  *Shakara*  he was heartbroken and asked so what I really wanted , I said the  person I found was better off and  things  couldn't  work  out right because  of background  and religious reasons .

He wanted to know what his faults were and I said, why have a  boyfriend who stays in same location with you but hardly has time for u? He begged and pleaded and we got back together to start afresh.  In fact, this was stronger and better, we made love like it was the first time. My *GERMAN MACHINE* was back. Anyways, after a couple of months, I got curious and wanted to make some findings   about the other Muslim guy.

The result of my findings - the dude was married for 6years with 3kids...........*Yekpa* Men!!! Men!!!! Men!!!!! * spits*, I was glad and happy I didn't let go of my diamond and pick up just a mere stone. My relationship is priceless, and I stick to the saying *the devil u know is better than the Angel u don’t know. Because, Really the Muslim guy was like an angel, God sent............We kissed, smooch, but no sexual inter course. Because am in a relationship and couldn't be sleeping with 2guys together. End of Discussion Princeyemimike.....Go and spread the story.

You know, there is this saying that "stolen wine is sweet”. Also, if you are caught, be ready to face the music. Having said that, I will want to believe that she's learnt from her mistake and she will value what she has. Her man also should step up because if he was fit like the footballers use the word before playing a match. The lady won't have had the time to look elsewhere. We men tend to treat WOMEN as TROPHIES.
When you win a cup and you just put it on a shelf as an achievement to show around. Women deserve more.


They need our 110% attention. And also, communication is key. When I mean communication, I am not talking of pinging from morning till night or you spoke to him or her for an hour or you talk every day. Is the talk effective? Has it made him or her efficient? I meant deep talk and it’s a two way thing. There should be a feedback, if not, it’s not complete.  I do not intend to bore you much. Let me stop here. There are many reasons why women would do side runs or paroles as its being called in the.  'Slang' world. They alone know.....
*Drops Pen *


N.B - feel free to Scrutinize, criticize and comment 

5 comments:

The Pope said...

A successful relationship requires a lot of committment and hardwork for both individuals. Patience, Understanding, Communication and Trust are the key ingredients in having a successful relationship. If both parties don't have this, they are still babies in the relationship world.

Anonymous said...

Good 1.actually had a similar encounter but I stuck with my boo. N today we r stronger

Niyi Bobo said...

Nice post sir, but 1 problem, asdes from d guy not paying much attention, this babe based her relationship on her boyfriend's ability 2 satisfy her in bed. Relationships go beyond that.

The Wordsmith said...

My fear about this is that we might have not sen the end yet. I'm afraid sexual prowess is what spells who the right man is for this young lady. The day she meets another efficient machine, she'll be long gone again.
A little counsel to her reunited dude; Up Your Game!

Afour said...

Your second picture abt loving 2 ppl said it all.
D girls guy is a correct chilling dude. She shld hold on tight to him. For the Mr. Royal family, na hin wife&pikin I pity.