Thursday, January 10, 2013

 GETTING MARRIED IN MY COUNTRY


                                     

                                                 

Tins are not d same as b4…b4b4 ‘d patient dog eats d fattest bone’. But these dayz ‘d patient dog is left wit no bone’ (everyone seems to be ‘hyper’ these dayz, No dullin).

I feel happiness in my mind when I see young boyz of 20, 22 or 24 getting married (mostly oyinbo people sha). 2day 4 naija, if a guy gets married at 30, he is a ‘luckyman’, na all hin friends go dey envy am…we just make life unnecessarily hard for ourselves 4 dis zones…without a loan u cant do a wedding in Naija…Ahn ahn…see as d list long sef:
1. introduction
2. tradiational wedding
3. white wedding
4. registry
5. reception
6. Thanksgivin
7. Honeymoon

how poorman wan take do weddin sef? E bad sotay even rich ppl no dey fit afford honeymoon afta spending so much on series of unnecessary ceremonies. Today, lotsa naija men wanna settle down but are discouraged by d rigour of weddin ceremonies in dis zones.

I laff weneva I hear people complain dat their friends got married without informin dem (no IV, no fone calls, no txt msg, no nothing). But me I don’t complain cos I undastand d whole ish (omo boi dey try cut hin numerous cost noni)…

Me I no blame Chukwuma wey neva marry at 42yrs of age o. he take hin money do bizness and today he’s a multi-millionaire…but at d same time late marriage no mk sense sha…

Abeg, if u be girl/lady/woman help us beg una parents mk dem mk life easy for we bachelors o. D street is not easy. Ego/Kudi/Owo no dey easy 2 come by these dayz o. life no easy as he be for 1964 again o. Today, just a piece of ‘Titus Sardine’ goes for #250. now I wish I was born durin Daddy’s time atleast tins were lot easier then

Delefancylyrics2012

11 comments:

The Pope said...

Word!

Anonymous said...

Nice one..but do away with the wrong grammer.thanks

Anonymous said...

Nice one

The Wordsmith said...

Fact Facing I call this. A true Nigerian state.

Unknown said...

Chill wait na Fancy write this one :o

Unknown said...

Yes sir @ laolu ! Fancy wrote it! And @ anonymous if u noticed,it was written in pigeon or what you call broken English . So pardon our wrong grammars. My opinion is do u have to do weddings that others do? Look around you , how many of such weddings last? The point is not the wedding but the marriage itself. Its a wake up call for the ladies too. As long as you are sure of the man ,do not wait till he has N5million . Thanks

Anonymous said...

Aswear no be lie!

Unknown said...

as in i totally agree

Anonymous said...

#word#

Babie.. said...

Fact! I think people shuld focus more on avin a Rich marriage dan just avin a Rich wedding...

Unknown said...

truely nigerian