Thursday, May 9, 2013

"I Am Adam (The Series) 001".

Hi, my name is Adam .that’s all you need to know for now. Subsequently, you will know more. I was born with a silver spoon; I would not lie about that. I had several toys, shoes, clothes, in short, I was spoilt with the good things of life. I attended a private nursery & primary school. I can’t vividly remember all the scenarios I had while growing up, but sit back relax and take a chill pill as I reveal the adventures of Adam episode by episode.

I want to tell you about my first contact with a woman. I can’t remember the exact age then, but I was definitely in primary school! YES I was, don’t be surprised, there is this notion that most of us who attended private schools are spoilt brats. Well I intend to debate that some other day.
Life was, and is still rosy for me. Though, I have had ups and downs, but its all a part of the making, that’s life for you. We were so exposed to so many things then, when I mean us, I meant most of the people who would later unfold in this series. Some had its advantages while some had its disadvantages.

Eva! Eva! Eva!!!!! I had to exclaim that name thrice. You see, Eva used to be my neighbour back then along with her sister Susan. If there was anyone who introduced me to bad things, or let’s say the first bad thing, I would say it was Eva. I knew how to use my short thing back then thanks to Eva. Although it’s a "LONG THING" now. After school hours then, I and my brother Steve will go to their apartment to cool off as our parents were not usually around. We sometimes had lunch at their place. Their mum was always around because she was also a teacher. By the time we were all well fed, she would order us to bring out our assignments with a cane...you dare not disobey her; I left out the fact that she was a lefty. We would quickly and accurately finish our assignments, she also made sure she crosschecked, else its dooms day for us. Back then I was a very good boy in class and at home. I never had the 1st position, I know! And I don’t intend to tell my children lies of how I became 1st from primary till secondary school. You know such is the trend now. I was above average then. There was a time I came 4th (I t turned out to be my best holiday at home, I was so spoilt with gifts and care).

Back to Eva, this babe looked like Eva Mendes my CRUSH OF LIFE. I would say there are only 3 women I know that look like Eva Mendes. As you can see, I am not a womanizer. Just three women alone. Eva was epic, soothing voice that sounded like a very good ringtone back then. I used to be very innocent then, Very innocent like Innocent Idibia.
Then came this UNLUCKY day, or perhaps it was my lucky day. We were at her place, the four of us. We were all alone, her mum had cooked spaghetti with sardines and boiled eggs for us and we had maltina chilling for us in the fridge. The truth is Eva’s mum could cook!!!. Her delicacies were always DELICATE to the nose and mouth. We were eating when all of a sudden THE lights came back on. Did I mention that it went off when it we came back from school? Eva opened the television; yes she opened the television, if you are between the ages of 24 – 35. You would understand the kind of television I am referring to Televisions that had two legs and was like a cupboard or let’s say shelve where 50 rats could hide. Thank goodness for technology now. Unknown to us, Eva innocently pressed the play button in the video cassette player or the video player played automatically, cant really phantom it, because it was indicating that a cassette was in it.
That was how for the first time in our lives we saw a “MOJO”. Some call it “MJ”. Some call it “ADVANCED FILM”. Our uncles used to call it “BLUE FILM”. Right here before our own very eyes, we were SHOCKED, DUMBFOUNDED and SURPRISED. Sorry Guys, one of my Uncles that used to call it “BLUE FILM” just stepped in now and today is Friday. It’s like he brought some goodies, he just came back from a business trip in Germany. Stay Tuned for the Next Episode.
N.B - FICTION.

4 comments:

The Pope said...

Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

I wuz glued 2my fone screen til I saw d WATCH OUT 4PART 2...LOL.I luv d interactive choice of words,its lyk am hearin gist 4rm a very close friend.OYA WEN DOS D STORY CONTINUE...

Lady Mae said...

What a clown! Lmao

Anonymous said...

Interesting...pls supply us with the concluding part soon.