Saturday, May 18, 2013

"I Am Adam" Series 2

........Hehehehe! You remember that uncle of mine I talked about in the last episode, he suprised me when he came in. He was talking about a party where all the Big Boys & Big Girls in the oil and gas industry will be in attendance. We drove down in his Prado Jeep down to a coded location around Lekki express way. From the house to the location, my uncle smoked 2packets of Malboro. Did I mention he drinks too? But guess what, he doesn't womanize. Only that women chase him a lot. I have learnt something from him. He keeps saying, "Adam, work Hard but work Smarter. Don't look at women now, when you are successful, they will come calling". I thought he was just being philosophical until the babes I would go after on my legs would leave me when guy who had a car came around . That was in my 1st year in the university though, my 2nd year was a revenge.


Back to Eva, she rushed to me and kissed me passionately. I just stood there frozen like a chicken, being a novice at it, and it was my first time, I carried along! She was giving me instructions on how to kiss her , her neck, her ears and before I could say jack, she dragged me to her room and I obliged like a ram about to be sacrificed. She put her hands in my pants. As at then it used to be pants , not the boxer trends of now. She whispered into my ears ; you have a fine 'Kokoro'. I just couldn't say anything, remember I was the student, and she was the teacher. She undressed herself like she was stripping, Got to know about that word 'stripper' in secondary school when some friends and I used to embark on fiery escapades to a strippers club. Details of that event, later. Then I saw two naked peanuts, I would not say they were fully grown breasts, but they were still growing, fresh, smooth and spicy. She said touch my breast! I was shaking as I made way towards the "Twin Towers". Immediately she grabbed my hands and placed it on both 'Manchesters'. She said I should squeeze them, Mistakenly I pinched them and she moaned with pleasure and a little pain. As I was going through this 8unit course, Susan, Eva's sister was knocking on the door. She told me to continue and not mind her. She pecked my neck and was kissing me from up till down. At intervals, she asked Do you like it? I just grinned. Susan kept knocking with force, this time, continously. Eva finally stood up reluctantly and dashed to the door.



When the door was finally open for her, Susan was naked. Did she know what we were doing? Was this event planned? I had no idea. Susan's Manchesters were bigger and like ripe oranges . My eyes were popping out like I was seeing something new, which I was anyway. Eva walked towards susan and they were speaking their local language. From their countenance, someone was not happy. While they were busy with their discussion, I was putting on my clothes back. Susan looked at my direction and coughed, Eva turned too. As if it was planned, both of them pounced on me and I was back to being the same as I was born. They ordered me to lay down, which I did and they tied my hands. Was I not supposed to scream? Yell? Or shout for help? I didn't , I wanted to see the end of the thriller . As Eva was about coming on the bed , it was a bunk. Eva the older sister slept up, while Susan slept down. I liked Susan's lips better but I prefered Eva's body and I could handle her peanuts better.Just as we were Kissing, We heard a knock! We ignored, we heard the knocks coming in faster and more regular. This is Serious Gobe oh!


Watchout for the next episode, My Uncle and I just arrived at the venue. Mehn, we used a password to enter the mansion oh! Lots of Exotic Cars at the venue. In Fact, Our Prado Jeep was like a cab where the likes of G-Wagon, Range Vouge, Rolls Royce and Ferrari were Parked at the Venue. If you were not invited, you would not know the password . Except someone like my uncle brought you. By the way, I see Babes, Barbecues & Drinks everywhere!

N.B - Fiction

5 comments:

The Wordsmith said...

I know this is heading somewhere, that sustains my followership. 2-down, X-to go.

Lady Mae said...

Which kain yeye suspense u do so eh! E too short ni!

Unknown said...

Lol....wait & C!!!

Unknown said...

What do u think? I could make it longer...next time! So many more episodes with more suspense! Lol

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the end of this excapade, I know sey na original gobe!