Friday, December 13, 2013

BEYONCE RELEASES ALBUM, VIDEOS AND FEATURES CHIMAMANDA ADICHE

Beyonce Shocks Fans, Releases Surprise Album With 17 Videos + Features Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie


On Thursday, after almost a year of speculation over the release of her fifth album, the 32-year-old singer rush released her latest studio effort on iTunes with no promotion or prior warning to her fans.
In a surprise and game-changing move, the album comes complete with seventeen videos already filmed for each track. In an accompanying statement, the 32-year-old entertainer spoke about her decision to create a what she is calling a 'visual album'.
'I see music. It’s more than just what I hear.' When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.' she revealed.
Collaborations on the 'exclusive visual album' include appearances from husband Jay Z, former band mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, Frank Ocean, Pharrell Williams, Justin Timberlake, Drake, her baby daughter Blue Ivy and Nigerian author  Chimamanda Ngozi Adichia who is the author of Half Of A Yellow Sun, which was also turned into a movie..

Watch some of her new videos below














No comments: