Monday, December 9, 2013

Pasuma to wed Yoruba Actress

Popular Fuji musician Wasiu Alabi Odetola is set to marry yoruba actress, Ronke Odusanya aka Flakky Ididowo.
In a recent interview with journalist Kayode Aponmade, the fuji artiste said "well I am in a serious relationship with Ronke Odusanya a.k.a Flaky Ididowo, if things work according to plan we might get married soon. Though everything is in God's hand but I can assure you that we are in a serious relationship'
Speaking further about his daughter and why he is still single, he said "I had my first child when I was 23 and by the time she was born, a lot of people thought I was not serious then.

Thank God that she is 23 now while I will be 46 on November 26. The girl is now my friend and confidant.   I have been married once but it did not work. Mind you marriage is a life time contract, so I don't want to rush into it. But I can assure you I will definitely move into my new house with a wife soon."

No comments: